Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TiVo

My life has changed dramatically since Roley was born. I spend half of the night sitting in our lazy boy, either nursing or rocking the baby. And my TiVo is there for me through it all. I discovered the joy of this little box last summer, when we spent 3 weeks with our friends, the Moores: TiVo owners. Aaron found a smoking deal on our TiVo and got it for my birthday in the fall. And I have loved it ever since!

For late-night feedings I watch a plethora of high-quality programming: Project Runway, What Not to Wear, Design on a Dime, House, Law & Order, Cashmere Mafia, and Mash. Some new, some old, some in between. And it keeps me happy. If I can't be sleeping - neither can my TiVo.



Previous Delight sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Next Delight

1 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

we cancelled our cable and got 15 dollar bunny ears from walmart. i love it. bad habit of watching simpsons and seinfeld re-runs every night, but it sure does soothe some craving.