Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Balmy AZ Winters


With temperatures climbing over the 75 degree mark in the afternoons - I am delighting in balmy Arizona winters! I am oozing with thankfulness that I can throw my 2 monkeys outside for significant portions of the day. I know some of you are covered in snow - but another couple months and we desert dwellers will be cooped up inside. If you venture out in June or July you can melt the soles of your shoes and that swingset can cause 2nd degree burns when touched. So we romp while we can.



Previous Delight sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Next Delight

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think we should all move to Hawaii.

all that weather-perfection might get old after awhile, but i doubt it. (i wonder how the housing market is there?)

Marcy said...

Love your daily delight idea Tara!

Marcy said...

Hey, weren't you all about Hawaii being so boring, Shannon?