Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Scale



I know it is very odd for me to delight in my scale - but right now it's telling me good things! I have lost 25 pounds in the last 2 weeks! Amazing, huh? All you have to do is expel another human being from your loins. I always get down to my pre-baby weight within weeks of delivery. But then the fun starts. I find myself ravenous all the time! I blame it on the breastfeeding, and certainly that's part of it. I have vowed to change this time though. I just need to eat healthier foods while I am stuffing my face during 3 am feedings. Somehow carrot sticks and low-fat crackers pack on less pounds than brownies and milkshakes. Who knew?



Previous Delight ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Next Delight

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i don't think many women, let along just-postpartum women, could say they love their scale. good for you!!

i do not love my scale, not in a box, not with a fox; not in a play or every day. i do not like it, tara ray.

i've been exercising for two months solid and not lost one pound. 'course, it could be all those brownies i eat.