Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sweet Gift Wrap

Anyone who knows me well knows I love presents. I love to receive presents on any occasion - even if it's not something nice or expensive. Although I love those presents too. I also love to give presents. The holidays are wonderful because I get to shop tons and buy presents for people. And then... I get to wrap them! Most people seem to hate wrapping gifts but I love using pretty or cool papers to hide my thoughtfully chosen trinkets. I pull out my big container of paper and ribbon and spend quiet evenings watching movies and wrapping gifts.


I love this wrapping paper from the website Paper Source, which I read about on someone's blog somewhere. It is perfect for Easter and spring - it puts me in the gift-giving mood. Paper Source also has lots of other beautiful products - stationary, calendars, cards, papers, and all manner of crafty paper stuff.


Previous Delight ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Next Delight

1 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

so, i thought my sending you a little package pre-Roland went pretty well. (even if the wrapping wasn't that exciting. i think Avery and Callie did color some of it).

but it made me over-confident. i bought some lindt truffles and a cute room-incense thingie and had Avery write a card to send to Nana in
Florida for her birthday.

She was very gracious in thanking us for it and everything. and then a couple days later, i got an email saying she loved the family picture i included. she hadn't seen it at first because the lindt truffles melted and ran out of their package all over everything.

and IN THE MESS the photo had slipped to the floor or something.

i didn't know there was such a big difference btw fedex normal and fedex ground AND i wasn't thinking about florida being so hot.

dude, i felt dumb. and embarrassed.