Friday, February 15, 2008

Ice Cream



It's only apropriate that I follow the daily delight of my scale with one for my new favorite treat. On sale at my local grocery store: Shamrock Farms Arizona Favorites. On the outside they have names of AZ towns, landmarks, sports teams, etc. And on the inside they have good ice cream! I tried this one a few days ago and am hooked already. Peanut butter is a favorite of mine. And of most smart people I know.




Previous Delight ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Next Delight

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, peanut butter love is right next to a much longer second toe and hairy feet as indicators of intelligence.

(my mother-in-law told Tom about those second two things; i just say, eek, nasty feet.)

good thing that's an Arizona favorite. probably won't find it up here in Utah. my favorite ice cream was a turkey hill flavor of bing cherry. black jack cherry? only saw it on the east coast. i think there's an ice cream-regional conspiracy.

have you tried spumoni? it's like neapolitan (another favorite) on crack. yum!