Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Husband



The only possible pick for my first Daily Delight is my husband, Aaron. I have always known he is wonderful, but the past six months or so I have been increasingly aware of just how extraordinary he is.

As I have gone through this pregnancy, he has been so supportive, helpful, and sensitive. Aaron takes over with the boys as soon as he walks in the door from work - saving me during that very tearful period between 4pm and bedtime. He rubs my back every night to soothe my aches and pains. He listens to my vague pregnancy complaints and never patronizes me.

Aaron is a great Dad - the boys love him! He plays on the floor with them endlessly. He takes them to lunch anywhere they have a play place. They play with Lucky, eat snacks, and visit friends.

Aaron has done very well in his career - managing to keep that delicate balance between work & family, while maintaining his health too. He is about to start a new job that will be a great opportunity for him (and brings home more money too). He has always supported us comfortably and somehow overlooks all but the most gross of my overspending.

Plus he is dashingly handsome! What else could I ask for? Happy Valentines Day tomorrow, Aaron!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

three cheers for Aaron! he is just like a fred macmurray/disney dad (i mean that as the highest of compliments).

and how great to have a good role model for all those boys you have!