Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Etched Cuff Bracelets


Aaron and I went to Cost Plus World Market last Saturday when our older 2 monkeys were off with grandparents. We love this store, the cool food & drinks, the furniture and home decor, and almost everything else. We bought another chunky glass mug, which we keep in the freezer for cold beverages. I bought a rug for our kitchen for only $20 a few weeks ago. Aaron bought more of his special herbal tea. And I found some beautiful napkins that I am thinking about sewing into valances for the sliding doors in our dining room. They weren't on sale though, so I am planning to watch for them in the ads. But, when I was home later and searched for a Cost Plus website, I couldn't find the napkins, naturally - but I did find these beautiful bracelets! I love cuff bracelets and these come in gold or silver tone (because they're not really gold or silver) for the bargain price of $10.
ss
Previous Delight ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Next Delight

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

all that talk of napkins made me think those cuffs looked an awful lot like napkin rings.

napkins into valances? reminds me of a great/funny scene in Enchanted. can't wait till that movie comes out on dvd.

shalece and i went to this wharehouse store the other day that someone had told her about. they said it was where ups and fedex sell the stuff that's gotten lost and insurance has already been claimed/processed on it. we were so excited. turned out to be a Big Lots-type store, also with already- or almost-expired food items. very interesting.