Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Well Heeled for Spring

Here in Mesa, Arizona you can wear sandals about 95% of the time. And although I try to wear lace-up shoes as often as possible - most days I don a pair of my trusty flip-flops. So cracked and blacked heels can be a problem for me and I have tried many different products to remedy this. But in my experience, none can touch this Flexitol Heel Cream for effectiveness, if not glamour. Use some kind of foot file in the shower and smooth on this cream afterwards for spring and summer worthy feet you can be proud of. It contains 25% urea which apparently makes the difference. Again - this is no glamour product, it doesn't smell or look good, but your feet will!
s

Previous Delight ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Next Delight

1 comments:

Aaron said...

Yes, I can attest. Your feet are much softer with this.