Thursday, March 6, 2008

Love Me Some New TV


Thank goodness the writers strike is over! In my new tv watching persona as a constantly nursing mother, I was getting a little tired of Law & Order reruns and Design on a Dime episodes. Although I have discovered some new reality shows I really like. But one show I almost threw a party over having back was Men in Trees. Last weeks new episode wasn't as great as the build-up in my head, but good none-the-less. And I loved the show tonight!

I have always loved Anne Heche, despite her personal issues I think she is a great actress and really enjoyed the movie Six Days, Seven Nights. Also loved her in Everwood - which was an awesome show and I was so sad it only ran four seasons. I love her character, Marin - the city girl moved to the small Alaskan town of Elmo. I think she is so pretty and wish I had skin like that! I love her wardrobe and just found out ABC's website has a style guide.

I love the beautiful scenery. I love Marin's relationship with Jack. I love that Cash walks around with no shirt. I love that Eric and Sara are trying to practice abstinence. I love Marin's bike. I love that Jane and Sam got married. I love Jerome's mysterious past. I love all the quirky little characters and how they all genuinely seem to care for each other.
I know it's just a television show - but I'm so glad it's back!

s
Previous Delight ssssssssssssssssssssssssss Next Delight

1 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

wow, i think i'll have to get it from blockbuster or something and have some marathons. or, wait, even better, we can watch it off your tivo in a few weeks!!!