Saturday, March 1, 2008

Target Flats

I almost bought these flats at Target the other day. And I still may. They looked so much more sophisticated than the black sandals I wore in with my jeans and t-shirt. But I held off for now because they seemed a little narrow for me, and also - I have a hard time paying $30 for a pair of shoes from Target! Even though I have no problem paying that for shoes from Last Chance. But those shoes are usually high end brands. Oh wait - these Target flats are from Isaac Mizrahi. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow.



Also, what do you think of these Mossimo flats? I think I liked them but am a little unsure about the white. They also looked much fancier than the flip flops I usually sport.



s


Previous Delight sssssssssssssssssssssssssss Next Delight

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i heart the black & white flats. i may just have to get some myself. i agree, the white may be harder to wear, but they would be cute with a patterned skirt, or walking short.

Candice said...

The white shoes remind me of some white Sunday shoes I wore when I was about 10 or 11 years old, so I don't think I could buy a pair like that. Maybe they are cuter in person than on a screen with a profile shot.